Saturday, November 17, 2012

Christmas Scraps-A personal Challenge

I, like every other crafter, hoard my scraps.  This is just a small taste of my Christmas scraps.
So I have decided to challenge myself.  My goal is to quickly or slowly (however I get there) dwindle down this pile by December 24th.  My goal is on that day to have them ALL gone.  In a perfect crafting world this will happen.  I have already told myself I am not allowed to by any Christmas paper until I get some of my paper pads used up a bit (and that is an extremely hard challenge!)
So every week (maybe a few times a week) I will post some projects under Christmas Scraps challenge to show you what I've been creating and crafting!  And hopefully by December 24th this pile will be gone! As I said, this is just some of the pile....
What do you do with your scraps???

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with your goal!

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is why I joined the FB group Scrap to Treasures. Makes me use up my scraps!!!

    robin
    MCCR DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got some really pretty scraps, so this will be fun for you!! I think my scraps get together and have babies because they just seem to multiply!!! But I really am trying to use them!

    ReplyDelete