Monday, November 19, 2012

Card & Tag Holly Set with Gift Box

Good morning crafting friends.  I wanted to show the details for one of the projects I made totally from scraps that I've had lying around.  For my project I chose to use the CCR Exclusives from Stretch Your Imagination.  I used the card and tag feature and the holly image from Stretch Your Imagination and the box was made from Sweet Tooth Boxes
Here is my finished product.
 I cut 6 cards and 6 tags from the Stretch Your Imagination Exclusive.
 The tag was cut at 3 1/2" from Kraft cardstock.  The white layer was cut at 4" and the holly was cut at 1 1/2".  The card and layer for the card were both cut at 4", the holly was cut at 2". I embossed the white card layer using my Cuttlebug Musical Flourish embossing folder.

 The box was cut from Sweet Tooth Boxes on p. 61 at 8".  I used the window lid and added a piece of acetate so you could see through it.  The box bottom was cut from green cardstock, the top from white. The holly was also cut at 2" from Stretch Your Imagination.
I added red Glitter Glue by Studio G to the holly berries.  The sentiments are by Recollections. I also inked around all holly leaves with green ink by Stampin' Up.

Materials Used:
*Sweet Tooth Boxes cut at 8" and window lid at 8"
*Stretch Your Imagination tag (p.80) cut at 3 1/2", layer cut at 4"
card cut at 4" and layer at 4" (p.81)
Holly berries (p.53) cut at 1 1/2" for tag and 2" for card
*Cuttlebug Musical Flourish embossing folder for cards
*Cardstock (Kraft, white, red, green) by Recollections
*Red Glitter Glue by Studio G
*Sentiments by Recollections
*Ribbon
*Memento Black Ink
*Certainly Celery Ink by Stampin' Up
*acetate 4 x 4 piece

6 comments:

  1. I love this!! what a great gift for someone! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and welcome to the team!!! I am now a follower!
    MCCR DT Lead Shelley
    http://shelley-scrapbookingforfun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute!!! I love the gift box to hold the cards and tags!!!

    Lori Apgar
    MCCR DT SIS
    http://scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these are great projects. Thanks for the info as well. Welcome to the team. Mary M
    http://Mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea. The box, tags and cards are Super Cute.

    Tammy S.
    My Cricut Craft Room DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your projects. The embossing adds a nice touch to your card. Well done.

    ReplyDelete