Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The 12 Tags of Christmas Series: Tag 3-Cup of Cocoa

Here is tag 3 from the 12 Tags of Christmas Series. Today I used Joys of the Season Cricut Cartridge to make this adorable mug of hot cocoa.
 The cup & steam are both cut from scraps that I had.  These can both be found in Joys of the Season Cricut Cartridge.
I had some scrap embellishments that I saved from a few of last years Christmas cards.  I admit I'm a scrapbook hoarder!  Sometimes you find really cute things on cards!

Materials Used:
*Cardstock by Recollections
*Patterned paper by Recollections Naughty or Nice paper pad.
*Green mat cut at 3" x 3 3/4"
*Patterned paper mat cut at 2 3/4" x 3 1/2"
*Joys of the Season Cricut Cartridge cut at 2" (mug & steam)
*Embellishments from my stash

1 comment:

  1. These are great!! I don't like either coffee or tea so hot chocolate is my choice of hot drinks! I need to keep this in mind... we give hot chocolate as gifts often. (Everyone wants us to bring them Timmy's hot choc back we visit NB)

    ReplyDelete