Sunday, November 25, 2012

The 12 Tags of Christmas Series: Tag 1-Santa & Boy

Welcome to 12 days of Christmas tags.  Last year for the first time I made all of my gift tags that I put on relatives presents.  Needles to say they were a huge hit and most of the people I gave them too requested orders for them.
This year I wanted to give you a push (or a tap) to making your own tags.  Every day I will post a tag with details on how I made it so you can try it yourself!  Remember I made ALL of the tags featured from my Christmas scraps and cardstock scraps.  It's a great way to get rid of all of that clutter in such an easy way.
So enough chatter from me.  Here is tag 1 out of 12....
 The image is from  A Child's Year Cricut Cartridge and can be found on p. 56 using Christmas Shift at 2 1/2".
The patterned paper is from the DCWV 'Tis the Season paper pad.

Materials Used:
*Tag base at 3 1/4" x 4"
*Mat 1 cut at 3" x 3 3/4"
*Mat 2 (patt. paper) cut at 2 3/4" x 3 1/2"
*All cardstock by Recollections
*Patterned paper by DCWV 'Tis the Season paper pad
*A Child's Year Cricut Cartridge by Provocraft (p. 56) Christmas 1 shift @ 2 1/2"

No comments:

Post a Comment