Thursday, November 29, 2012

The 12 Tags of Christmas Series: Tag 5-Present

Welcome to Tag 5 in the 12 Tags of Christmas series.  For today's tag I used Winter Frolic to cut the tag and Joys of The Season for the present.
The tag was cut from a scrap of turquoise cardstock using Winter Frolic Cricut Cartridge.  This tag can be found on p. 36 using the tag feature.
The present is found using the Joys of the Season Cricut Cartridge.

I also added a scrap strip of paper from my stash and also a piece of pink ribbon that I cut off of a gift bag and unraveled it!

Materials Used:
*Cardstock by Recollections
*Patterned paper by My Minds Eye
*Winter Frolic Cricut Cartridge (p.36) at 2 1/2"
*Joys of the Season Cricut Cartridge present cut at 2"
*Icicle Stickles (present bow)
*Ribbon frayed from gift bag

No comments:

Post a Comment