Friday, November 2, 2012

Cut It Up Challenge #5: Thank You Card

Welcome to another challenge at Cut It Up.  This weeks challenge is to show us a Thank You card that includes a digital or stamped image and a die-cut!  This challenge ends Nov. 14th at noon EST.  You could win this fabulous prize from our DT Sister Janis...
For my card, I chose to use one of my favorite cartridges which is Wild Card and paired it with a digi stamp from the Digi Doodle Shop.  I can't remember the name of her sorry. I did the same image but 2 different ways.  One coloring in the flowers, the other highlighting them slightly with a hot pink and of course the bow!




Materials Used:
Wild Card Cricut Cartridge (p. 52) cut at 5 3/4"
George and Basic Shapes circles at 4 1/2" (patterned paper from stash) and 4" (white)
Digi Doodle Image
Burgendy Bow

11 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. Your coloring is perfect, and I love the shape of the card. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anita, this is so pretty! I love that image and you did a fab job of coloring her :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this is so cute! I just adore that image and the sentiment is so sweet! Great job Anita! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely precious card Anita!! nice job on the coloring too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this little girl, Anita, and you did a great job coloring her! Love the card!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful little image, Anita! This is a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This image is adorable! Your coloring is fantastic! I love the sentiment too! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty!! Great colouring on the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty! Love all the colors you used!

    Love, your DT sister!!
    http://scrapinexpecttheunexpected.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete