Monday, May 27, 2013

Craft Your Passion #164: Natural Materials

Happy Monday.  We have an excited challenge for you today over at Craft Your Passion.
Today our Sponsor is the wonderful DRS Designs.

Our Theme this week is Natural Materials.  Use burlap, hessian, cotton twill, twine, paper twine, feathers, pressed flowers,leaves, etc just as long as it is Natural.

For my image, I used DRS Designs Saddle Up Cowboy. This is such a cute little image.  I chose him because my 5 year old son is going through a huge cowboy phase right now so I thought it would be perfect for him!
 I used this weeks CAS Colours & Sketches sketch #26.
The inside sentiment is by Tim Holtz and I continued the Baker's Twine theme to the inside!

Challenges Entered:
CAS Colours & Sketches#26 Sketch
Craftin' Desert Divas Linky Party: Ribbon or Twine

Materials Used:
*A2 Card
*Cardstock by Recollections
*Sketch #26 by CAS Colours & Sketches
*Image by DRS Designs #764 Saddle Up Cowboy
*Baker's Twine by My Craft Spot Chocolate color
*Chocolate Jute by Elmer's Natural Elements Collection
*Patterned paper by Debbie Mumm Cowgirl Collection
*Sentiment by Tim Holtz
*Dimensionals
*Chocolate Chip Ink by Stampin' Up
*Prismacoloring Pencils
*EK Success Border Punch


11 comments:

  1. How cute and I bet your little boy is adroable running around playing cowboy. Love the twine on the inside too.

    Have a great day,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh...being from Texas...I am a cowgirl...and so is my son! This card is absolutely adorable!!! You make the cutest cards! I am really enjoying your Wild Card Series too. That camera cut was confusing!!! I SO SO SO look forward to seeing what you are making next!
    Hugs!
    Sheree

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you have used the twine, really fun card! Thanks for joining us at CC&S

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely card. I like the image.
    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just darling!! Hope you will stop by and link up at Craftin Desert Divas “Ribbon or Twine” Linky Party.
    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Love the twine reins! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love, love, love that sweet lil boys face! Very cute! Thank you for linking up with us for Tara's linky party at Craftin Desert Diva's. We hope that you will join us again for future linky parties!

    Robin
    Cut One Designs by Robin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining in at CAS this week with your lovely card - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete