Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge 115# Rainbow Colors

It's Tuesday, which means challenge day at Die Cuttin' Divas. Today at Die Cuttin' Divas we have a great challenge for you.  This week we challenge you to use Rainbow Colors.
For my card, I used George & Basic Shapes to make this CAS card.  This card took me less than 15 minutes to make and I loved how it turned out. I made this entire card from scrap paper.


Materials Used:
*Long Card (9 x 4)
*George & Basic Shapes Cartridge
*Cardstock by Recollections
*Hero Arts Stamp Set
*Baker's Twine by American Crafts
*Scrap paper for balloons
*Glitter Glue by Studio G
*Dimensionals

5 comments:

  1. I love the little gems you placed on the one balloon. very fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card!! Love the twine on your balloons!!
    Have a great week
    Hugs Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card!! And yay for quick and easy and also using scraps!! Win, win!!

    ReplyDelete