Friday, May 3, 2013

Cut It Up #18: Mother's Day

Happy Friday.  I am so thankful that the weekend is upon us. A new challenge starts today over at Cut It Up.  Our challenge this week is Mother's Day.
For my card, I chose to use Create A Critter 2 and Elegant Edges. My son is constantly picking me wild flowers in the Spring and Summer so when I made it, I had him in mind.

Challenges Entered:
*Scrappy Mom's Stamps Terrific Tuesday: Include a Flower
*The Sisterhood Of Crafters: free For All!
*DL Art: Mother's Day Challenge #108
*Go Fish Challenge #40: MOM
*Cardz TV Challenge #25: There's No Other Like My Mother

Materials Used:
*A2 Card
*Patterned paper by My Minds Eye Totally Girl paper stack
*Elegant Edges Cricut Cartridge (p. 36)
*Create a Critter 2 (p.44)
*Bling
*Cuttlebug Musical Flourish embossing folder
*Cardstock by Recollections

11 comments:

  1. Very Pretty and SWEET as well...One of my Favorite Cartridges.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! The birds are so cute and I love the embossing! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is soo sweet! I love it!!
    Have a great weekend
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet. I love it. Pretty colors
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #108 Mother’s Day challenge, Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG this is so cute! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘Free For All (anything goes)’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your paper choices are awesome!

    Thanks for joining the Cardztv Design team for this fun challenge.

    mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a super sweet card love the little bird great colors and embossing. Thanks for joining ctvs Challenge. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so sweet :) thanks for sharing with us at cardztv :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card. Love the colors and the details.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is super cute. I love the birds you chose and colors. Thank you for joining us at CardzTV Stamps Challenge.
    Blessings,
    Shawnee
    CardzTV Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete