Friday, May 17, 2013

Cut It Up Challenge #19: Make It Mini

Today we have a great challenge for you over at Cut It Up. Your challenge is to Make It Mini-anything small....Note cards, mini album, magnets, whatever!  Remember you must use a die cut somewhere on your project.
My kids are CONSTANTLY taking my fridge magnets and I have no idea where they hide them.  So I involved them in this project.  Here's what we ALL came up with.

I put the magnet sheets in my Cricut and used the Multi cut feature.  I got the sheets at our local Dollarstore ages ago and they were sitting there collecting dust, so no time like the present.

This challenge starts today, May 17th, and ends May 29th, 2013 at Noon, EST.

Materials Used:
*Boys Will Be Boys Cricut Cartridge
*Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge
*Magnet Sheets (2)
*All paper from my scraps
*stickles for various magnets





10 comments:

  1. Super cute magents. I bet the kids will take care of them now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea, better than what you see in stores. AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great project to do with your kids. Looks like you're helping to create the next generation of crafters!

    I love all your magnets!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun and wonderful magnets! A great idea for the mini challenge and for some family crafting time. I love these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable! I have a question: Is each little piece cute from the magnet sheet or just the base, or a base outline and then the images were cut and glued to the base? Thank you....celyinscatatt.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are adorable! Great idea! I bet your kids love them.

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this idea for frig magnets. So cute.

    ReplyDelete