Monday, May 13, 2013

Paper Playtime Challenge #10: Use Buttons

Happy Monday everyone.  I hope your weekend was filled with beautiful weather.  Today we have a new challenge for you over at Paper Playtime.  This week....

Challenge #10 Use Buttons
Begins: Monday, May 13th
Ends: Sunday, May 6th
Sponsor: The Robin's Nest http://robinsnest-scrap.com/
Prize: $15 Gift Certificate


For my project with buttons, I chose to make a Father's Day card using Create a Critter 2 for my husband.
 A close up of my card. I used 3 buttons, 2 on the sides and of course one as a golf ball.
  I added a "golf ball" button.  I used my Cuttlebug Seeing Spots embossing folder to emboss a circle.  Doesn't it look like a golf ball!
The Inside....

Make sure to stop by Paper Playtime to see some wonderful projects by the fabulous Design Team.

Materials Used:
*A2 card
*Cardstock by Recollections
*Patterned paper by Recollections Bold Basics paper stack
*Create a Critter 2 (p.46) 
*Plantin Schoolbook for circle
*Cuttlebug Seeing Spots embossing folder
*Hero Arts stamp set for sentiment CL498
*3 buttons
*Foam tape 

7 comments:

  1. buttons makes great gold balls... mental note. very very fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so absolutely adorable!! How clever to use a button for a golf ball!! The golfing bear is so sweet!! And the background circle with embossing is just perfect!! Love this!! Happy Monday :)

    Lisa
    Paper Playtime DT Sister
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable!! I love the button as the golf ball. Our son-in-law would love this card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love the golf ball being the button!

    Stacey
    DT sister
    Stacey’s Creative Corner

    ReplyDelete