Wednesday, May 15, 2013

My favorite crafting area....

I wanted to take a picture of my favorite space in my crafting area. I technically don't have a craft room right now. I used to and then had to transform that room into my daughter's room so I've been hoarding all of my crafting stuff in my bedroom.  I usually use the dresser as a make shift table and have all of my  Christmas paper and each child's scrapbook and associated papers in one of those large reusable cloth bags.  We are moving in the next few months (July as of now) so I have been packing up things I don't use right now and storing them in the closet of my now very small mini home.
My favorite scrapping space is my make shift Cricut station that holds all of my basic crafting needs. I rearranged my kitchen before my daughter was born just to have this to keep my Cricut supplies,cardstocks and paper pads on.  I also invested in one of those drawer thingy's to keep all of my extra's in.
So here is my space. God bless great husbands who appreciate me taking up this corner of our bedroom until the house is built!

 The blue binder holds all of my larger and those little stamps sets such as my Peachy Keen stamps, and the small size that you usually find in the dollar bins at Michaels. It also holds all of my letter stickers.  The small green binder is print offs of sketches that I love. This shelf also holds all of my 8 1/2" x 11 cardstock assorted by pack (all Recollections), my Cuttlebug and my other clear stamps sets (My Pink Stamper, Hero Arts, Tim Holtz, etc). Up top 2 rows deep and then another stack is my Cricut Cartridges.
 Down below I have my extra ATGgun, Xyron, my 12 x 12 cardstock, paper pads, scrapbooking books and magazines. The photo box is where I store my finished cards
Here is my little cart.  Top drawer is extra adhesives and my Crop a dile. Second drawer is bling, brads,eyelets,etc;, 3rd drawer is my embossing powers and Stickles, fourth drawer is Stampin' Up sets and my inks and other stamps, 5th drawer is my flower embellies and other embellies and last drawer is my ribbon and twines.
On top of the drawers in the front basket is my markers, scissors, and scrap stuff assorted by theme (Halloween, baby, Easter, etc). Behind this is a file system that holds all of my scrap cardstock and papers by colors.

I am entering this is Craftin' Desert Divas's Linky Party #6

10 comments:

  1. Great idea for your cricut station.
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anita, I think this looks great!

    Stacey
    http://staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that your hubby lets you use that space. : ) Hope to hear that you move soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice craft space! Well organized and everything is within reach!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have made great use of your space! I hope your July move will be a smooth transition AND that your craft space will be your dream space.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how perfect your cricut fits! Great craft space. Thanks so much for sharing.

    Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Show me your craft space “ Linky Party.

    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all that paper! Thank you for linking up with us for Tara's linky party at Craftin Desert Diva's. We hope that you will join us again for future linky parties!

    Robin
    Cut One Designs by Robin

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! Tight space but so well used!! Thanks for sharing and keep enjoying.Good luck on the move!
    Creative Wishes
    Claire S
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great space, everything is so nicely organized!1

    ReplyDelete