Thursday, May 16, 2013

Wild Card Series #50: Envelopes

And finally......the last post of the Wild Card Series.  In this post, I put together the two envelopes on p. 81 of the manual.
Envelope 1 is cut at 6 1/4".  This does have a liner but I didn't put it in this time.

The finished size of the yellow envelope (envelope 1) is 5"

Envelope 2 is cut at 5 1/4" using fit to page feature on a 12 x 12 sheet of cardstock.  The finished size of the  pink envelope (envelope 2) is 5 1/2" x 4 1/4". I tried to fit a A2 size card in but it is extremely snug and it would bend your card, so I think the card would have to be trimmed slightly.

Thanks for tuning in for my Wild Card series.  If you have any questions, please feel free to comment or send me an email!  And happy crafting...

Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment