Friday, June 29, 2012

Butterfly Birthday Card

I admit Mary from Cardz TV is a huge inspiration to me.  I loved how she used the butterfly from Every Day Popup Cards and thought that I'd recreate my version of it.  I wanted to leave the inside blank so I could  add a sentiment later.

Materials Used:
Everyday Pop Up Cards Cricut cartridge by Provocraft
Elegant Edges Cricut Cartridge by Provocraft
Bling
patterned paper from stash
ribbon
Snow White Embossing Powder
Stampin' Up Sentiment
butterfly stamp from stash
Recollections punch

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Mary always has great cards!

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, it is so elegant looking. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This cardd is beautiful! So elegant . I love the black and white. I'm a new follower.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Kathy:)

    ReplyDelete