Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Shoe Card

What a hot day today in New Brunswick.  A bombing 35 degrees with the humidity and mix that with pregnancy, it wasn't that comfy.
For today's card, I chose to use my Everyday Pop Up Cards Cricut cartridge.
I hope you like my "girly" take with the shoes.  They reminded me of a pink version of Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz....

Materials Used:
-A2 size card (black cardstock)
-Everyday Pop Up Cards Cricut cartridge by Provocraft (p.55 cut at 3") 
-Elegant Edges Cricut Cartridge by Provocraft (p. 36 cut at 1 1/2")
-Musical Flourish embossing folder by Cuttlebug
-"Mulberry" glitter paper by AC Cardstock
-black bows by Offray Stylish Accents
-Sentiment by Hampton Art and Stampin' Up

2 comments:

  1. I love this card!! My daughter would, too!!
    35?? Wow! I may be going to my parents' cottage on Grand Lake next month, so I hope it's warm but not that warm!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smashing would love to wear those shoes!

    ReplyDelete