Sunday, June 17, 2012

Wild Card Series #32: Wedding Card

I have been making cards all weekend!  4 of my colleagues are retiring and I wanted to make them a little "going away" gift of a box of 15 cards.  So needles to say, I've been busy.
I hope you all had a fabulous Father's Day with your loved ones.
For my next card in the Wild Card Series, I chose to make this one as simple as possible.  I love this cartridge because it literally takes no time at all to make a card and there is something for every occasion.  The card can be found on p. 63 of the manual and was cut at 5 1/4".  I cut the envelope on blackout and then used some wedding paper from my stash.  The card is cut from white as I love the look of a simple white cake and all the other pieces are cut from my stash.  I added some Icicle Stickles to the brides dress and veil to give that "shimmery" look.


No comments:

Post a Comment