Monday, June 11, 2012

Masculine Card Series #12: Pirate Croc

Hi all.  I just realized that I forgot to make a card last week for the Masculine Card Series.  I apologize.  I have been so busy with report cards, soccer twice a week, and last week I had the pleasure of singing back-up vocals for Mandy Barnett.  If you have not heard of her, check her out, especially if you are into Patsy Cline.
For this card I used the Pirate Croc from the Cricut Lite cartridge Crocs Rule.  The card is a regular A2 size card.  I cut the croc and all of his accessories at 4".
The sentiment both inside and out is from Tim Holtz and is called "The Journey."
I also used some Baker's Twine that I won from My Craft Spot.
I like how this card turned out HOWEVER would use brads instead of those small blue circles on the boat.  I may make this card again and do some different stuff.

Hope you like it.

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I have looked on eBay for this cart since it seems to have neat cuts. Do you like it?

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete