Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happily Every After

I got this idea for this card from Momo.  I really miss her posts...
I wanted to make a cute anniversary card and this is what a decided to scraplift.
For this card, I used my Cricut Sweethearts cartridge.  I admit, I often neglect this cartridge when making things and think I need to use this as my next card series challenge so I can get some use out of it.
The card base is an A2 size card measured the long way cut from light blue cardstock.  I used a small strip of green cardstock at the bottom and used my edged scissors to give it a grassy look.
The tree is found on p. 39 and was cut at 5".  I had to cut it a few times to get the different colored hearts, leaves and tree top. I added some white dots to the tree with my white Gel pen. The tree was centered slightly off the page and I cut the access off.
The couple is found on p. 35 and was cut at 3".

The sentiments are from the Wedding stamping set by Inkadinkadoo and was stamped using Memento Tuxedo black ink.
I entered this in the following challenge:
ABC Challenge-"R" for romance

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I do remember Momo's post also. I wonder what happened?

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used this cart as well for my DT project at ABC!
    Love this cart and actually use it a lot!
    This is SO cute...really a lot of fun with a great design!
    I'm very glad you shared this with us at ABC!

    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what...I really wanted to come back after reading your profile...good for you to still get your craft on! I feel like a lot of women want to but they let life run their time for their passion...so, you doing anything still is awesome! As a Mom to 3 myself (they are 3, 6 and 7) I fully understand...
    I hope you are feeling well and will be thinking of you while you finish up your pregnancy!
    Thanks again for sharing
    (Oh, one more thing, LOL, looking at your challenges and seeing you do Cricut stuff....have you stopped at Stuck on U Sketches? check us out!)

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous idea, I love this stylish design.
    Thanks so much for joining us at ABC.
    Hugs
    Clare
    xx

    ReplyDelete