Monday, June 18, 2012

Masculine Card Series #15: In Wilderness

Hi everyone!  It's a beautiful day in New Brunswick, Canada.  This morning I went and got my diabetes test done and I absolutely hate it!  So this afternoon, I have devoted in getting caught up in my card making.
I ordered this stamp set last month from Stampin' Up called In Wilderness.  My husband is a Conservation Officer and I think the images are beautiful, plus I love the sentiment.  I believe this set retired this past year so I am glad I ordered it in time.


I hope you like it!
Materials Used:
A2 size card
Cardstock from Recollections Spice Market
Image mat 4" x 2 1/2" & 4 1/4" x 2 3/4" (brown)
In Wilderness Stampin' Up set
Image inked in Old Olive and Chocolate Chip Stampin' Up ink pads
Buttons from my stash
Bakers Twine

Challenges:
Charisma Cards #23:  Male Card
Paper Playtime #77:  Anything Goes plus sentiment


3 comments:

  1. oh..i hate that diabetes test too! i had to do the 3 hr one last time..eekk! hope your results come back good! great cards! love that stamp! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful!! The stamp is awesome!! Thanks so much for playing along at Paper Playtime :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts
    Paper Playtime DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gurjuss card,love the image you have used,thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete