Thursday, June 28, 2012

Doily Cards

Using the Wild Card Cartridge, I made some Doily cards and started using some of the flowers I got on my scrapbooking haul a few weeks ago!  I really love how they all turned out.




Materials Used:
Wild Card Cartridge by Cricut Provocraft (5 ")
George & Basic Shapes Cricut Cartridge by Provocraft (Circles 4" and 4 1/4")
Prima Flowers
Patterned paper by Recollections Bold and Basic stack and Recess, Home School Floral (Burgundy Card)
Organza ribbon from stash
Stampin' Up Occasional Quotes stamping set
Pearl Bling

Challenges:
Charisma Cardz #25:  Anything Goes
Diana M Larson:  Favorite piece from month of June

13 comments:

  1. These cards are adorable! Love the matching envelopes. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute cards! I am a new follower of your blog from the DL. ART challenge and am looking forward to more of your creations!

    scrappindhilly at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really pretty!!! That's a wonderful sentiment, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so beautiful - and love the envelope to match. Came over from DL.ART and am a new follower:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards hun, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Visiting from DLART Thankful Thurs 6/28 Linky Party. Wonderful Doily cards. Especially like ribbon threaded thru.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorg cards love the matching envelopes :)

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz Challenges

    Hugs Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. 2 great shape cards, love those flowers!
    Be a new folower!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. saw your card on diana's june link up! had to come by and tell you that I LOVE IT! :) i'm your newest follower too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Cards! I love the papers and the flowers used. I have to used this cart more. Stopping by new follower from DL.ART Thankful Thursdays. TFS AJ~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card. Newest follower here. Stop by my bog when you have a chance would love to have your follow me as well. Look at the top of blog for chance to to win a $150 gift card.

    Hugs
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are beautiful cards! I found you throught the DL Art linky party and I'm a new follower :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such beautiful work with these lovely cards!! I'm here from the DL.ART "favorites" link party. I'm a new follower and would be delighted for you to stop by my blog. ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete