Friday, June 13, 2014

Cardz TV 3D Challenge #2: Father's Day

Hello everyone! Happy Friday....
It has been such a busy week.  I cannot wait until next Friday.  School will be done for another week.  It has seemed like this school year has lasted forever!
But with this time of year, comes a very special day for all the Fathers out there.  
Our challenge this week over at Cardz TV Challenges is to create a 3D Father's Day project!
For my sentiment I used my Cardz TV Stamp set "Happy Days" and "It's a Guy Thing" available at the Cardz TV Store.
 

I used an SVGCuts.com SVG called Fun and Games that can be found here. 

I used the Golf Bag as my project. Here is my finished product...
 I used Happy Days & It's a Guy Thing Cardz TV Stamp Sets.
 A closer look at the sentiments.

 The side view of the strap.
 The other side with the pocket. Perfect for tees and a little golf pencil!
 The top comes off for extra goodies 
Inside I put some golf balls for the hubby!

We are so excited to see your 3D Father's Day project!

Materials Used:
*Patterned paper by My Minds Eye Kate & Company Oxford Lane Tartan Paper #KC1040
*Cardz TV Stamps Happy Days and It's a Guy Thing
*SVGCuts.com Fun and Games SVG
*Recollections Brad
*Various Gold Apparel 

7 comments:

  1. OMG>>>>OMG>>>>>OMG!!!! Talk about one awesome creative job!!! It's absolutely T-RIFFIC!!! Gosh you did one magnificent job and gosh this is going to be the hit of Father's day definitely up to Par and will take the Master's cup!! Great super great creative job you are one so talented gal. Love so love the stamp sets you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This golf bag is so awesome, what a creative idea, I'm sure when he gets this on Father's Day it's going to put a nice smile on his face, very cool!!!

    Happy Crafting,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool! My family is really into golf right now, so it would work for anyone and everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this file at svgcuts and almost bought it. I think your golf bag turned out great! I love how you added the tees and pencil and stuck the golf balls inside!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome golf bag!!! Love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a super cute project! Just perfect for Father's Day! Love the papers you used to make yout golf bag and how you added all those extras little things to make it extra special! Love it!
    Hugs,
    Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cool cut file and I like that you can open it up and put goodies inside!!! Very awesome project!! Love the holder on the side too :) T.F.I

    ReplyDelete