Tuesday, June 24, 2014

DCD #171: I Vow to Thee My Country

Happy Diva Tuesday! This week our challenge is Inspiration from the Country you live in.  It could be colors in the flag, National Sport, Country symbols, etc...
Since I am Canadian, I made a cute little Canadian card inspired by  my Go Canada cartridge.
Here it is....
I used my Go Canada Cartridge for the Heart Canada Flag and Elegant Edges for the white mat.

The white mat was embossed using a Cuttlebug Happy Birthday embossing folder and then lightly inked using Tim Holtz Fire Brick ink.
I also added some Red Glitter Glue to the heart.

I used the white space left over from the heart for the inside of the card.
Please join us this week over at Die Cuttin' Divas for this great challenge!

Materials Used:
*A2 Card
*Cardstock by Recollections
*Go Canada p. 40 "Heart" cut at 2 1/2"
*Elegant Edges p. 34 "Dots 1" cut at 4 1/2" (Oblong Shift)
*Cuttlebug Happy Birthday embossing Folder
*Tim Holtz Fire Brick ink
*Studio G setiments
*Red Glitter Glue

3 comments: