Tuesday, June 3, 2014

PDE Linky Party #11: Food Or Beverage

Welcome to the midway challenge reminder for our current Linky Party at PDE Linky Party.  Our challenge is Food or Beverage.  
For my project, I used a Miss Kate Cuttables SVG file for my image and the banner and my Cardz TV stamp called Make a Wish.  You can buy your own here.
Here is my project...
 The finished product!
The inside using my Cardz TV Stamp set!

Head over to PDE Linky Party following the link found here to see some fabulous projects by the Design Team and also to enter your own amazing Food or Beverage project.

Materials Used:
*Miss Kate Cuttables Cute Cupcake 0213, Banner Set 2 20314
*DCWV Patterned Paper
*EK Success Border Punch
*Cardz TV Make a Wish Stamp set
*Recollections Glitter Glue in Bubblegum and Clear
*Cardstock by Recollections

5 comments:

  1. Love your cupcake card and the papers and sentiment on the inside. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be following your advice;)... Your card turned out really cute love the sweet cupcake, TFS
    Have a wonderful dy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a yummy cupcake!! Love the papers!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just adorable! I love the embossing on icing on the cupcake!

    ReplyDelete