Tuesday, June 3, 2014

DCD #168: June Sketch Challenge

Happy Diva Tuesday.  Today over at Die Cuttin' Divas we have our monthly Sketch Challenge.  
Here is the sketch....

I thought Georgiana from Carson's Cricut Creations did a bang-up job this month with our sketches.  She does so much work as well to keep this challenge blog up and running!
When I seen the sketch I seen soccer balls and a boy birthday card but a card that could be an everyday card too. I used my Create a Friend Cricut cartridge and a Cardz TV Stamp set called That's My Boy and also Make a Wish that can be purchased here.
 

Here's what I came up with....
 The finished project...

 This sentiment by Cardz TV was perfect for this card!

The inside, great for a birthday or any day.

Join us this week at Die Cuttin' Divas for our Sketch Challenge.  So many wonderful opportunities with this sketch.

Materials Used:
*Create a Friend p. 25@ 2 1/2"
*Soccer ball p. 28 at 13"
*Houndstooth Cuttlebug Folder
*Recollections Soccer Paper
*Cardz TV That's My Boy stamp set & Make a Wish stamp set
*3 Black Buttons



2 comments: