Tuesday, June 17, 2014

PDE Linky Party #12: Beach/Ocean

Welcome to the midway challenge reminder for our current Linky Party at PDE Linky Party.  Our challenge is Food or Beverage.  
For my project, I used my Create a Critter cartridge and two My Pink Stamper stamp sets to make this cutesie little crab.  I got my new The Cornies Faces Assortment by Peachy Keen Stamps so I wanted to try it out on the crab.
Here it is...



Head over to PDE Linky Party following the link found here to see some fabulous projects by the Design Team and also to enter your own amazing Food or Beverage project.

Materials Used:
*Create a Critter p. 40 Crab p.51 Tree
*DCWV Patterned Paper Citrus Stack
*Peachy Keen Stamps PK-293 The Cornies Face Assorment
*My Pink Stamper Even More Punnylicious and More Punnylicious
*Cardstock by Recollections
*White Gelly Roll Pen

4 comments:

  1. I love this beach card! Your crab is so cute and love the way you created the beach affect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! I love the face on your crab.
    Glenna @ My Paper Craze

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww! What a cute little crab!! I love your card!!

    Hugs!
    Stacey (DT sister)

    ReplyDelete