Friday, June 27, 2014

Cardz TV 3D Challenge #3: Fourth Of July

Hello everyone! Happy Friday....
School is finally over, classroom is all packed and moved into my new school and I now can finally relax and work on some crafty stuff this Summer

Our challenge this week over at Cardz TV Challenges is to create a 3D Fourth of July project!
For my sentiment I used my Cardz TV Stamp set called "Happy Days" available at the Cardz TV Store.

For my project, I made a Deco Mesh Wreath for the Fourth of July.  I also used my George and Basic Shapes cartridge for the star, where I stamped the Sentiment.
 The finished project

 The star is from George and Basic Shapes Cricut Cartridge.

I stamped the sentiment using Tim Holtz Brick Red ink

We are hoping you'll join us for this fabulous Challenge.

Challenges Entered in:
Craftin Desert Divas #34: Red, White and Blue
ScrappyMoms: Stars or Stripes
4 Crafty Chicks: Stripes
D.L. Art: Patriotic
Little Scrap Pieces: Show it Off

Materials Used:
*Recollections Blue Mesh
*Stripped Mesh by Walmart FKET-106
*Star Ribbon by Celebrate It 1 1/2" (4 yards)
*Blue Ribbon by Celebrate It 2 1/2" (10 yards)
*George and Basic Shapes p. 115 at 3" (Star 1 and Shadow feature)
*"Happy Days" stamp set by Cardz TV
*Fired Brick ink by Tim Holtz
*Wired Ribbon for bow by Recollections

6 comments:

  1. How cute is your project how super creative of you and wow what little girl wouldn't love to have a set of these to use as pom pom's?
    Love it to pieces great idea for embellishing for the star & stamp.
    Love!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. Wonderful ribbon choices what a great decoration for the july 4th holiday
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Patriotic challenge Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So awesome, and the ribbon is wonderful. Love this wreath, very nicely done. Thanks for entering our Stripes Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, lovely!

    Leanne DT@4 Crafty Chicks

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic!!

    Thank you for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas!!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete