Tuesday, June 10, 2014

DCD #169: Black plus One Other Color

Happy Diva Tuesday.  Today's challenge is a tricky one that will really make you think but open for some wonderful color combinations with the color Black!
Our challenge this week is Black plus One Other Color.Our Divas really hit this one out of the park so be sure to head over to the blog here to check out the Design Teams creations.  It may give you that push in the right direction....
I chose to use good old Black and White for my color combination.  Perfect for a wedding card. I also used my Sweethearts Cricut cartridge for the couple.
 The finished product
 I used my Musical Flourish Cuttlebug Folder
Inside using Cardz TV stamp sets called Congratulations & Greater Love.  You can purchase both of these stamp sets here.
 

Materials Used:
*5 x 7 card
*Cuttlebug Folder Musical Flourish
*Patterned paper by Recollections
*Cardstock Recollections
*Sweethearts Cricut Cartridge p. 60 and 61 @3"
*Cardz TV Stamp Sets Congratulations and Greater Love
*EK Success Dotted Scallop Punch
*3 Pearls




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!!! Love itt!
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so pretty! I love how the silhouettes look against the embossed background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!! Love the embossing and the silhouettes give it such an elegant touch!!
    Diana

    ReplyDelete