Tuesday, June 17, 2014

DCD #170: Things with Wings

Happy Diva Tuesday. What fantastic weather we've been having here in New Brunswick and it is actually starting to feel like Summer is upon us.
With Summer in mind, this time of year brings those pretty and pesky things with Wings.
What a perfect idea for a challenge!
Today our challenge over at Die Cuttin' Divas is called

"Things with Wings"

For my card, I used a a Miss Kate Cuttables SVG called Happy Bee available here, a Cardz TV stamp set called Going Buggy available here, along with an older Mojo Monday sketch.  
 I am in awe of the cuteness of this bee.  Seriously, I'd let him sting me!

 I added some Clear Stickles to his wings
The inside

Materials Used:
*4 1/2 x 6 card
*Miss Kate Cuttables Happy Bee #051614
*EKSuccess Dotted Scallop Punch
*Bo Bunny "Hello Sunshine Daydream" #12HSM378
*Ribbon from stash
*2 Black Rhinestones
*Clear stickles (Wings on Bee)
*Action Wobbles

1 comment: