Sunday, December 18, 2011

Merry Christmas Card

Sorry for not posting anything new in a bit, but it is Christmas concert season and my life and love of music takes over!!!
I entered this card in Mojo Monday's Sketch 219 Challenge. 
Here is my take on the card.
The card base is 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".  I used the Recollections Neutral cardstock.  The mat measures 5 1/4" x 4" and is a dark green cardstock also from Recollections.  The patterned paper is from K & Company EB Visions of Christmas paper mat stack.  The side strip measures 1 1/4" x 5", the large slanted stip measures 1 3/4" x 3" and the square measures 3" x 3". 
The circle is cut from George & Basic Shapes and is cut at 3".  The scallop circle is cut from Once Upon a Princess and is cut at 3 1/2".
The pointsettia is cut from Joys of the Season and is cut at 3" (2 of them) and 2 at 2" and 1 at 1".  I added some stickles to the inside of the pointsettia.  I also added some homemade glimmer mist to the Pointsettia to give it some shimmer and shine. 
The sentiment is from Inkadinkadoo and is the Warm Holiday Wishes set. 
Hope you love my take on the challenge! 
I entered this card in the following challenges...
Mojo Monday sketch 219
The Paper Variety: Anything Goes
PaperPlay Challenge Week 50: Christmas



No comments:

Post a Comment