Friday, December 30, 2011

Scraps card #4: Just Batty About Halloween

As my husband just put it...."you're completely insane.  We JUST finished Christmas!!!"
I know I am but I want to get rid of my mound of scraps and when I opened my stamp drawer, this batty stamp was looking straight at me!
So here is my insane moment of 2011...
I made 2 different designs following the same sketch outline.  Dimensions would be the same for both cards, just changed the colors slightly. The card base is 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".  Mat is 5 1/4" x 4".  The black polka dot mat measures 3" x 2" and the orange stripe mat measures 3 1/2" x 2". 
I added a punched border measuring 3 1/2" high.
The stamp is from Craft Smart and I found it at Michael's last October in the Dollar bin.  The thread was embroidery floss I had and I added a button.  The other ribbon is some orange tule that was on a bouquet of flowers I received last October on my anniversary. 
The square measures 2" and I added a larger black square at 2 1/4" for a mat and added dimensionals.
And that is my Halloween scraps used up!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment