Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas Tree Card

Merry Christmas my blogging friends.  I made this card in less than 10 minutes, and that is with cutting the shapes out.  I used the George and Basic Shapes Cartridge.  I wanted a simple card that wouldn't take too long and that I could reproduce very fast for a gift if need be.  This is what I came up with....
The card base measures 6 1/4" x 4 1/4" and is the blue from the Cream Soda Recollections card stock pack.  The mat is a white mat cut at 6" x 4". 
The tree, star and stump are all cut from the George & Basic shapes cartridge.  The star and stump are cut at 2".  I used 1 dimensional for the star.  I didn't like how small the triangle was so I used my Design Studio and lengthened the triangle.  The patterned paper for the tree is from the DCWV Tis the Season paperstack. 
I used the Occasional Quotes Stampin' Up set for the Merry Christmas sentiment.
Merry Christmas and a very Happy Scrappy 2012!!!!!!
I entered this in the following challenges:
Charisma Cards:  Anything Goes


4 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Beautiful card. Simple and clean style as I like.I like very much the idea of the text attached to the fir tree. Good work ! Bravo !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Card !!
    thanks for joining us at Charisma this time hope to see you next time too
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the simple design. Thanks so much for taking the time to in with our challenge at Charisma Cardz at such a busy time of year!
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so lovely
    thanks for playing along with Charisma
    Allisonx

    ReplyDelete