Friday, December 30, 2011

Scraps card #5: Sketch challenge

Another hour, another 4 cards made.  Actually this card did not take long to make at all!  I loved the simplicity of the sketch from Christmas Card Challenges #44 and decided to make a card for that challenge but also top off my wedding, love and general cards.  I had a larger piece of scraps left and found enough in my scraps that would coordinate.
The card base is 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" cut the long way from white cardstock.  I used a white base for the sentiment and the same coordinating burgendy cardstock for the mat that was used as the base mat. I interchanged ovals and scalloped edges for the sentiments.
All sentiments are from the Stampin' Up set Occasional Quotes  and is stamped with Studio G chocolate brown ink.



2 comments:

  1. I'm happy that the sketch helped you make many cards!!! I'm loving the colours and the pearls! Thanks for joining us this week at CCC and I hope to see you again next challenge. Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to create not only a Christmas card, but other occasion cards with the same products!!
    Thanks for joining our sketch challenge at 2012 Christmas Card Challenges!

    ReplyDelete