Saturday, December 31, 2011

Thank You Card

After the busy rush of Christmas and soon to be the relaxing feel of these last few hours of 2011, I wanted to start my Thank You cards that I will be passing out.  I am very blessed to have an amazing family, inlaws and friends. 
The cardstock is from the Recolletions Spice Market cardstock line.  I have had this stamp set for years but rarely use it.  The stamp set is from Stampin' Up and is called Heartfelt Thanks.
The card base measures 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".  The yellow strip measures 1 3/4" x 4 1/4".  The brown measures 1 1/2" x 5 1/2".  The oatmeal coloured mat is 2 x 3 as well as the green mat.  I stamped the sentiment using Martha Stewart's Copper Penny embossing powder. 
All inks are from Stampin' Up.  I used Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun, Garden Green and Old Olive Stampin' Spots. 
I entered this card in She's a Sassy Lady's:  Create a Thank You Card

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful card!Love the colors. Thanks for playing along at She's A Sassy Lady!

    ReplyDelete