Sunday, December 18, 2011

Tag...You're It!!!

Well, I have been finished Christmas shopping for a while.  Around this time every year, I like to sit back, spend time with my family, finish all of my Christmas Concerts and of course, indulge in some scrapbooking, cards and tags!
This week there were endless challenges of Tag making.  So here is my lot.  I used the following Cricut cartridges to make these..
-George and Basic shapes (tag itself)
-Plantin Schoolbook (tag)
-Joys of the Season (Pointsettia, Santa Hat, Candy Cane, Peppermints, Mug, and tag)
-Create a Critter (penguin)
-Doodlecharms (Snowman)
-Various Stamps
I entered these in the following challenges:
Bitten By the Bug 2: Make a Tag
Cooking with the Cricut Challenge 64: Tags
Cardz TV Challenge #98: Tags (2) using Cricut Cartridges
Die Cutting Divas:  Tags








9 comments:

  1. These are soooo cute!! I especially like the music one and the cocoa cup!! I'm sure the recipients will love these!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tags came out so cute!! Love all of the detail. My favorite is the little penguin...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Your tags were selected at Die Cuttin' Diva. Send me an e-mail and I will forward you some digis.

    Happy Holidays,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGoodness!!These are all so cute!! Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! What a fabulous collection. All so different but equally adorable. Thanks so much for joining us at BBTB2. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great set of tags. Your packages will look wonderful. Thanks for sharing at CWC.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a DARLING selection of tags ! Each of them is just adorable ! What a great job ! Thank you so much for taking the challenge with us at BBTB2 !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job! Love the penguin and musical tags, thanks for playing along with us at CCC! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete