Monday, May 21, 2012

Masculine Card Series #7 Whale Card

This card was a very simple and quick design.  I made 6 of them in less than an hour. I used all of my scraps for the blue mat and the whale!
The card base measures 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" and was cut from grey cardstock.  The mat measures 5 1/4" x 4" and was cut from a blue piece of scrap cardstock.  The patterned paper cardstock measures 5" x 3 3/4" and is called Dark Den Circles by Chatterbox.  I added some blue scrap ribbon to the border.
The whale is from the the Create a Critter Cartridge and is found on p. 41 of the manual.  I cut him at 3" with various shades of blue and added Glossy Accents to his water spout.
The sentiment is from Doodlebug Designs and the inside sentiment is from Stampin' Up, the stamped whale is from Studio G.




1 comment: