Thursday, May 3, 2012

Music Festival Thank You Cards

Last week during Music Festival, I had some parents that were a HUGE help to me.  It makes it easier when you have parent volunteers helping out with 72 K-2 students......haha.
I finally got my 3 Birds on Parade Cricut Cartridge and decided to you the music bird on p. 67 for the card, since all of my groups were Choral groups.
The card base is 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" cut the long way, mat 1 is 5 1/4" x 4" and mat 2 is 5" x 3 3/4" cut from patterned paper by Kelly Shults Designs and is called Near & Dear-Corey. 
The frame is from Elegant Edges and is found on p. 36 (Oblong Shift) and was cut at 3 3/4" and 4".  I don't know where I got that music patterned paper as I've had it so long.  I inked the edges with Studio G brown ink and sprayed the patterned paper with a homemade glimmer mist that has copper and metallic blue. 
The bird is found on p. 67 of the 3 Birds on Parade Cricut Cartridge and was cut at 3 1/4".
The sentiment is by Hero Arts and was heat embossed using white embossing powder.  I love how "musical" it sounds.  The inside sentiment is by Stampin' Up Occasional Quotes set. 



1 comment:

  1. Love these, and I know the parent helpers will too. I miss the days of school helping, ok maybe not...LOL
    Have a great evening
    Judy

    ReplyDelete