Saturday, May 26, 2012

Toy Story Birthday Invite

My son's wanted to have a Toy Story theme for his 3rd birthday.  I had just got my first Cricut for Christmas and didn't even know that the there was a Pixar cartridge!  We had nothing at our local Walmart or Toy's R Us so I improvised.
I had received the Wild Card cartridge for Christmas and I must say, I love that cartridge.  Some of the Wild Cards cards we used were Stitched, Tweety, circle and I can't remember the names of the others (sorry)!
For the cards, my son and I made them together using the Wild Card Cartridge and Toy Story tattoos that we got at our local Dollar Store.  So I wanted to show you a few pictures of our finished products!  These were the first cards I ever made and I never posted it until tonight!
I entered them in the Getting Cricky Pixar Blog Challenge








5 comments:

  1. Looks like a great Birthday, lovely invites!!
    Thanks for joining us at Getting Cricky
    Cheers Jennie DTM

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun birthday. The invitations are adorable. Hope your little buck a roo had a great birthday. Thanks for joining in the Simply Sunday Challenge over at Getting Cricky
    Heather
    Getting Cricky Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific invites. He must had fun. He looks so cute.
    Thanks for joining us at Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com
    Getting Cricky DTM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! I bet the kids loved getting these for the party. The cake looks yummy. :)
    Thanks for sharing with us in the Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge
    Jessie
    Getting Cricky DTM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwwww... Those invites are fantastic!! I can't believe you used tattoos for them -- How ingenious!! :) The cake looks YUMMY!!

    Thanks for joining the Getting Cricky Disney Challenge!! A brand new challenge for SUMMERTIME starts TODAY -- I hope you'll join us again!! :)

    BIG HUGS,
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete