Thursday, May 24, 2012

Masculine Card Series #8 U R "Dino"mite!

Welcome to my next card of the Masculine Card Series.  It's hard to believe that we are on week 4 of 10! Since this is a Thursday, this card is for a boy however you could also use it for an adult.
This card is an easel card and all cuts are from the Create a Critter Cartridge.  I LOVE this cartridge and it is my go-to cartridge majority of the time.
The card base is cut at 4 1/4" x 11" scored at 2 3/4" and again at 5 1/2".  I then cut an extra piece of purple cardstock measuring 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".
The orange mat measures 4" x 5 1/4" and the patterned paper mat measures 5" x 3 3/4".  The patterned paper is from Deja Views and is called Greeen Tonal.
The T-Rex is cut at 4" and can be found on p. 51 of the manual.  The tree is also on this page and was cut at 3".  The phrase at 1 1/2".  The volcano is found on p. 50 and was cut at 1".  I also added some red stickles to give it that "lava hot" look.  I added a U and R sticker from my stash.
The sentiment mat measures 4" x 2 1/4" and 3 3/4" x 2".
I used an action wobble on the T-Rex.
I entered this in the following challenges:
Melody Land Designs:  Show me Your Cricut Craft





5 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Love that dino and volcano with the glitter.
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Card! Thanks for posting at www.Melodylanedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your little Dino card! Very cute!!

    Tracy
    http://scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. I love the colors and the dino. Easel cards are so fun!
    Thanks for linking up at Melody Lane. I am now a follower and cant wait to see more.
    Sarah
    craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete